The sweetness of a pumpkin soup, the softness of a perfect egg, the flavors of gravlax marinated fish…
The Mediterranean and Asian touches blend with the “terroir” and family traditions to influence the chef’s creativity. The menu is renewed seasonally and is short so that the dishes proposed are always fresh. The quality of the products, the care taken in cooking, and the variety of textures give results that are tasty and colourful.
For those with a sweet tooth : the desserts are all homemade and the chef is very fond of working with chocolate.
Would you prefer a crispy tartlet with a creamy chocolate flavour or fresh pineapple with spicy caramel? A difficult choice!
Useful information :
Open during the week and the week-end, but it’s better to check on google the exact openning days.
- During the summer months, the restaurant has a sunny wooden deck with mountain views.
- A daily menu is proposed at lunchtime from on week for more variety.
- Vegetarians and gluten intolerants will also find dishes to suit them on our menu.
- The restaurant and terrace can accommodate people with reduced mobility (PRM)…
- Groups are welcome and personalized menus are available on request.
All dishes and desserts are homemade.
We make sure that you discover some of the wonderful range of specialties and local products which the Bauges has to offer.
A paradise for those fond of ice cream, the Jacob Artisan Chocolate shop at Lescheraines uses the best products for their chocolates, ice creams, and panettones.
We have selected the wines of Domaine Grisard in Cruet for the quality of their production and the passion with which they exercise their profession as winegrowers.